Before you consider upgrading your on premise Ivanti Service Manager (ISM) and/or Ivanti Asset Manager (IAM) you should consider the What’s New Releases, the Ivanti Release Schedule, Steps Involved, and Impact to your Service Desk Implementation.
For example if you are upgrading from the HEAT Classic Ticketing System then the changes and impact to your organization, business processes, and day to day operations, is substantial versus just a minor release upgrade.
Of course if you’re using SaaS (Software as a Service) hosted by Ivanti then you are privy to the most current version and should review the What’s New information and Ivanti Cloud Calendar for regression testing, training, and identifying a communication plan.
Here is a quick summary of the latest Ivanti Service Manager (ISM) and Ivanti Asset Manager (ISM) Releases. This is my personal cheat sheet.
Be sure to Contact me for more information!
- EWS Update to add OAuth Authentication for Exchange Calendar Configuration
- Self Service Chat Capability
- Update Mobile Analyst Capability – View and Edit Service Requests
- Mobile Push Notifications
- Mobile Bio-metric Authentication
- Enhanced Content for Facilities Management
- Pre-built Unified IT – ISM Software Deployment