In early 2021 Ivanti started moving their Ivanti Cloud Customers for Ivanti Neurons, Ivanti Service Manager (HEAT ITSM), and Ivanti Asset Manager (ITAM) to Azure Data Centers. The new data centers are below:
FFZ Frankfurt, Germany (Europe East)
NSZ New South Wales, Australia
NVZ North Virginia (Americas East)
WAZ Washington (Americas West)
Click your data centre to see Ivanti Maintenance Notifications!
Upcoming Data Centre Moves:
Oregon (ORE) Scheduled to be moved August 2021 to Washington (WAZ) and North Virginia (NVZ).
If you have any questions about your scheduled date or the necessary changes for this move, please consult ISM/IAM Cloud Initiative 2021 FAQ Guide or contact us at SaasORE@ivanti.com.
All VPN customers, please check for communication from VPNORE@ivanti.com to discuss the necessary VPN related changes.
For all other questions, please contact Ivanti Global Support.
PS: Be sure to check out the Ivanti Maintenance Notifications
Q & A. Separate Ivanti Service Manager (ISM) instance for AP? – Independent ITSM Podcast covering Ivanti Service Manager ISM HEAT Latest Solutions & Best Practices
- Q & A. Separate Ivanti Service Manager (ISM) instance for AP?
- Do you really need a Project Manager for your Ivanti Neurons for ITSM/ITAM Implementation?
- What makes a great Ivanti HEAT Neurons Administrator/Developer/Consultant?
- Ivanti Developer or Consultant?
- Is Ivanti a Professional Services Provider?