My podcasts cover popular Ivanti Neurons, Ivanti Service Manager (HEAT ISM), SDLC, ITSM, ITAM, and ESM Topics.
Why Podcasts? Sometimes podcasts are a great medium to share information. Podcasts are quick and easy to create, powerful, and also convenient to listen to on the morning commute, lunch break, or while travelling. Plus you can download Podcasts for offline listening.
Personally I like to download a few hours worth of Podcasts whenever I’m travelling or stuck somewhere and want a break from reading or watching videos.
You can find my Podcast on
- Google Podcast
- Apple Podcast
- Breaker Audio
- Pocket Casts
- Listen Notes
- RSS Feed (copy and paste the link to my RSS feed manually into your favorite Podcast App such as iTunes, Google Podcast)
Password Resets – Incident or Service Request? (Re-recorded Sep 24) – Ivanti HEAT Neurons Podcast | Best Practices | Tips & Tricks | Latest Solutions
- Password Resets – Incident or Service Request? (Re-recorded Sep 24)
- Typical Ivanti Implementation Timeframe
- SLAs red headed step child
- Ivanti Cloud Status Updates & Maintenance Notifications
- What is the difference between an Incident, Problem, Service Request, and Change Requests?
- UAT Test Script Case Examples
- Who owns UAT Test Scripts
- Ivanti Neurons Tenants – Holy Trinity
- Email Summaries
- Ivanti Neurons Update