My podcasts cover popular Ivanti Neurons, Ivanti Service Manager (HEAT ISM), SDLC, ITSM, ITAM, and ESM Topics.
Why Podcasts? Sometimes podcasts are a great medium to share information. Podcasts are quick and easy to create, powerful, and also convenient to listen to on the morning commute, lunch break, or while travelling. Plus you can download Podcasts for offline listening.
Personally I like to download a few hours worth of Podcasts whenever I’m travelling or stuck somewhere and want a break from reading or watching videos.
You can find my Podcast on
- Google Podcast
- Apple Podcast
- Breaker Audio
- Pocket Casts
- Listen Notes
- RSS Feed (copy and paste the link to my RSS feed manually into your favorite Podcast App such as iTunes, Google Podcast)
Q & A. Separate Ivanti Service Manager (ISM) instance for AP? – Independent ITSM Podcast covering Ivanti Service Manager ISM HEAT Latest Solutions & Best Practices
- Q & A. Separate Ivanti Service Manager (ISM) instance for AP?
- Do you really need a Project Manager for your Ivanti Neurons for ITSM/ITAM Implementation?
- What makes a great Ivanti HEAT Neurons Administrator/Developer/Consultant?
- Ivanti Developer or Consultant?
- Is Ivanti a Professional Services Provider?
- About your Ivanti HEAT Podcaster
- Ivanti Dashboard Reporting & Christmas Lights
- Software Asset Management 101
- What is IT Asset Management (ITAM)?
- Lessons learnt from Dragons' Den UK and Shark Tank Australia