My podcasts cover popular Ivanti Service Manager (HEAT ISM), SDLC, ITSM, ITAM, and ESM Topics.
Why Podcasts? Sometimes podcasts are a great medium to share information. Podcasts are quick and easy to create, powerful, and also convenient to listen to on the morning commute, lunch break, or while travelling. Plus you can download Podcasts for offline listening.
Personally I like to download a few hours worth of Podcasts whenever I’m travelling or stuck somewhere and want a break from reading or watching videos.
You can find my Podcast on
- Google Podcast
- Apple Podcast
- Breaker Audio
- Pocket Casts
- Listen Notes
- RSS Feed (copy and paste the link to my RSS feed manually into your favorite Podcast App such as iTunes, Google Podcast)
What is the difference between UAT Testing and System Testing? – Ivanti HEAT ISM Podcast | Best Practices | Tips & Tricks
- What is the difference between UAT Testing and System Testing?
- Introduction to Ivanti Neurons
- Ivanti Bar Code Scanning for Assets, Packing Slips, and more
- Ivanti to Acquire Cherwell to Enable End‑to‑End Service and Asset Management
- What is User Acceptance Testing (UAT)?
- Ivanti Service Manager Implementation Milestones
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant releases a19 UAT Test Scripts Module for Ivanti Best Practices System